Recordings of our HPN Spring 2020 Virtual Conference Series healthcare data webinars are now available on-demand! View our trailer, now, to learn more about our speakers and their outstanding presentations.
HPN Spring 2020 Sessions Trailer
Tracking healthcare workforce needs is a popular topic at Health Professions Network conferences and among our members, and during our Virtual Conference Series April 15-17, we had the privilege of hearing about this topic from Christine Chmura, PhD & CEO of Chmura Economics & Analytics, a nationally-renowned expert on the U.S. economy.
Dr. Chmura did a deep dive on COVID-19's economic impact and tracking healthcare workforce needs in this outstanding webinar presentation. She also discussed how her firm collects and harnesses real-time data to track workforce needs - and how educators can use their JobsEQ platform to efficiently plan program growth.
Because of the particularly time-sensitive nature of the content, and the outstanding quality of Dr. Chmura's presentation, the Board of the Health Professions Network has decided to release this presentation to all, free of charge. Please enjoy this informative webinar from April 15, 2020.
HPN Healthcare Data Webinars On-Demand
Access to all of the webinars from our conference series, including presentations from Dr. Jennifer Garvin of the Ohio State University, Jeffrey Geppert of Battelle's Health and Consumer Solutions, Grady Burrows of BioEnterprise, and Dr. Khassoum Diallo of the World Health Organization, is now available to HPN members, or for purchase for non-members for a one-time access fee of $100.
The complete line-up of sessions:
- April 15, 2020 – Christine Chmura, PhD, Chmura Economics & Analytics - "Tracking Workforce Needs During the COVID-19 Crisis"
- April 15, 2020 – Jennifer Garvin, PhD, MBA, Ohio State University - "Health Information: The Heart of the Matter"
- April 16, 2020 – Jeffrey Geppert, Battelle Health and Consumer Solutions - "Using Data to Improve the Quality of Care"
- April 16, 2020 – Lauren Byrne, Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education - "From Data to Insights – Lessons Learned in Graduate Medical Education Accreditation"
- April 17, 2020 – Grady Burrows, MBA, BioEnterprise - "Building Your Talent Pipeline from the Ground Floor Up"
- April 17, 2020 – Khassoum Diallo, PhD, World Health Organization - "International Collection and Use of Health Workforce Data"
Consider joining the Health Professions Network to get access to all of our outstanding conference summaries, and get connected to national and international experts on issues affecting the healthcare workforce, professions and professional associations in healthcare.
HPN Member? Access the recordings in the members-only area. Want to join? We can't wait to have you aboard! Learn more and join HPN, here. Not interested in getting connected to this energetic network? You can purchase access to the webinars without joining, here.